[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Halo: Reach Sneak Peek Event @ GameStop
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:25 pm

Halo: Reach Sneak Peek Event @ GameStop 

Post Halo: Reach Sneak Peek Event @ GameStop
This Friday from 9-10:30pm, GameStop is hosting an exclusive Halo: Reach sneak peek event at a bunch of stores across the country - at the event you'll be able to see new gameplay footage, get details on the all-new Firefight mode, and enter to win a life-size Noble Six statue. You'll also hear from Tsquared, professional gamer, who's got some tips and tricks for Reach.

Here's the microsite with the event details and what locations near you are participating in this glorious event:
It's also got more information about the GameStop exclusive Mjolnir Mark V(B) armor that you'll get with your pre-order.

If you happen to be in the Seattle/Bellevue area, the Halo: Waypoint camera crew will be in the Bellevue Square location, so you could be featured in a video on their site.

How do I know all of this, you might ask? I work with GameStop - so I'd be happy to try and answer any questions you may have :)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Post Re: Halo: Reach Sneak Peek Event @ GameStop
what do you have to do to win the statue. i can only afford limited so i want it. but i also want to see the other stuff to

ps about the recon bonus is it limited or not i need to know since i have school on the launch day

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

what do you mean text to win? sorry i don't enter that many contests. but since i have a shot of getting the statue ( i really don't care about the size to much) i want to try to get it even though the chances aren't very high also since i can't sadly afford legendary i can't show that i am a huge fan of halo since they say the statue is for any ultimate halo fan... but belive me when i say that i am a huge fan of halo. i actually annoy friends cause i talk about halo so much.

ps sorry for the long response

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 am

hey gamestoptom you didn't tell me gamestop had a secret prize. FREE legendary edition. i won it but gave have of it to a friend

Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:12 am

Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:45 pm

thanks tom

Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 am

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:13 pm

hm interesting... by the way are you going to work with haloreachbeta.com to bring us news on halo reach?

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:18 pm