View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

Halo Plot Line 

Post Re: Halo Plot Line
I've read the books (can't fully remember them though!). I do recall that the spartan III program was developed on the planet Onyx.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:22 am

I'v read the pedia/ thats where the info came from P.S. I only read them to check what you were saying so thank you.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 am
Profile WWW

At first, I was very confused about the reason why Noble Team was primarily made up of Spartan III's. I think I remember something about some Admiral or something and Dr Halsey had BOTH created separate Spartan III programs. The Admiral's program took place on Onyx (which is when "Ghosts of Onyx" took place) and was kept a secret from Halsey, because he made all of his Spartans out of flash clones, and something about how it was unethical because they were only going to live to a couple of years. Halsey, of course, eventually found out about it anyways. But I am fairly sure that all the Spartan III's on Onyx died. I believe that Halsey's Spartan III program was conducted on Reach. Keep in mind, the events between when the creation of the Spartan II program and the Fall of Reach was about 30+ years. I'm sure they tried to make a Spartan III program in there somewhere. I don't exactly remember what happened in "Ghosts of Onyx" but I believe I remember that Halsey had created her own Spartan III's. And I believe that's what Noble Team is part of.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile WWW