View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 pm

Halo Plot Line 

Post Halo Plot Line
i was wondering if anyone read the books or the encyclopedia of halo cause the making of this game some things just arnt adding up and i was wondering if someone would agree with me or if they do make sense and im not seeing the bigger picture

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Post Re: Halo Plot Line
Well, what doesn't make sense? I might be able to help you out with this.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:35 am

well theres a bunch of plot holes like spartan 3s werent around when reach feel and jorge from campaign doesnt exsist in the original sparatan 2 program the one with master cheif and i think they just did this just like to be one of bungies stories and not to go along with the universe at all

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Weren't all spartan programs on reach? I mean they cant of come after the fall of reach because the master chief is, apparently, the only one left. Also is there a full list of all spartan 2s? Could you tell me where it is because I'd like to see it.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm
Profile WWW

well the spartan 3s were developed in one of the books completely different from dr halsey and i read the full list in the encyclopedia and there wasnt to many spartan 2s after the gene augmentation

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:19 pm

but you don't have any proof that gorge wasn't one of them?
"Despite the tremendous risk and the unethical means of creating new soldiers, the SPARTAN-II project was greenlit by the top brass within ONI - who concluded that the lives that could be saved far outweighed the risks involved. By 2517, 150 suitable candidates had been identified, but for budgetary reasons only half that number could be "conscripted". Seventy-five children, all six years old and of both sexes, were kidnapped. In order to preserve the program's secrecy, the children were replaced by flash clones which would die soon thereafter due to numerous medical complications associated with flash-cloning an entire human being."
75, he could easily be one off them.
"only 33 survived the procedures without physiological deformities." okay now it,s down to 33
"In late 2552, all except three of the remaining active SPARTANs rendezvoused at Reach to receive new orders for an operation that HIGHCOM hoped would end the war." Three! now this is just getting ridiculous.
"SPARTAN-052: Jorge - Status unknown. Last seen during the Fall of Reach." ha/ all came fromhttp://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Program.

Last edited by god allmighty69 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:12 pm
Profile WWW

other than the fact that he wasnt in the spartan 2 program at all and all the spartan 2s were deployed to defend the generators of the orbital mac guns around reach which all of them were killed except the 3 that went to destroy the intelligence that showed all of the human colonies that were inhabited

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

"SPARTAN-052: Jorge - Status unknown. Last seen during the Fall of Reach." ha/ all came fromhttp://halo.wikia.com/wiki/SPARTAN-II_Program.

"April 22nd
Noble Team member Thom-293 is killed by Covenant forces." "August 30, 2552 - Noble Team participates in the Fall of Reach" I'm afraid thats the best proof I got here but you prove that they were made after the fall of reach. P.S. read above paragraph again as I was editing it when you replied.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

Ah ok i understand now cause i remember in the book fall of reach cheif mendez was gonna train another class so i guess jorge could of been in that one

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Have you ever read any of the eric nylund books or the encyclopedia itself

Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:17 pm