[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - New Weapons
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:44 pm

New Weapons 

Post New Weapons
So, what new weapons are everyone excited about in Reach? (Besides the DMR which we all know is BAMF.) I am personally looking forward to the Covenant Concussion Rifle. I've barely seen glimpses of it in some of the videos, but I've yet to learn anything about it. It looks like it only has about 7 or 8 shots in it. I'm wondering if it's going to be like the new Brute Shot or something, but with energy explosives instead of physical explosives.

On a secondary note, I am also wondering with the whole "Bottomless Clip" addition to customization in Firefight (and I'm going to assume Custom Games and such as well), does it work the same with Energy Weapons as well? Like, does it make it so the Plasma Repeater never overheats?

Tell me the new weapons that you are looking forward to and what you think about anything weapon-related in Reach.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: New Weapons
The guns Im realy lookin forward to are the new sickass plasma pistol, the Needle Rlfle and the awesome Plasma Repeater man those weapons owned all in the beta and I hope bungie doesn't nerf all the good stuff

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:28 am

I really like the new look of the Gravity Hammer as well.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:11 am
Profile WWW

The Grenade Launcher Seams Awesome In the beta i never knew you could hold and release to detonate...

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:29 pm

The Grenade Launcher was really cool in the beta. But I think will take a long time to get learn to use it that well.

I think if the grenades damaged a little more I would have used it more.

I wonder if they've tweaked many things like that..

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile WWW

The Grenade Launcher was really cool in the beta. But I think will take a long time to get learn to use it that well.

I think if the grenades damaged a little more I would have used it more.

I wonder if they've tweaked many things like that..

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile WWW

i want to try out the one that brings hell down from the sky

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Yeah, the Laser Designator seems quite spiffy. But I'm wondering on how the ammo count works for it. It looks like you get about 10 shots with it, which seems slightly overpowered to me. Especially in Firefight. I'm assuming they won't normally allow the Laser Designator for normal Matchmaking stuff (outside of matchmaking Firefight and matchmaking Campaign).

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:39 pm
Profile WWW

Well yeah, of course it would be in Forge and Custom Games and stuff (if you want it to be), but for Team Slayer and Objective games, it would be WAYYYY too overpowering.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm
Profile WWW