[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - I know this is a bit l8
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:05 pm

I know this is a bit l8 

Post I know this is a bit l8
i know this is a bit l8 but it would be nice for the ppl that got the top package to get a class that only they can get like 2 weapons that some one else that does not have it can not and some thing new like a move that lets them drop a tank or some thing in but only one. i think that this would be a good idea please post ur comment's if u like it or not =] :D

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Post Re: I know this is a bit l8
i disagree with that. i mean it's still not fair for the people who want the famous bungie flames but can't because they can't afford it. (even i'm crying still :(

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Horrible Idea (no offence)
But Wat If You cant aford it?
It Woudnt Be Fair...

Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

well i think it would be a good idea for the ppl that can get it, it would be better if u did not think about the cash and think what would make a good game if a team m8 used this thing to give u a tank and had a little extra fire power on ur team, and also that once they spawn 1 the re spawn timer would only start once it got destroyed and only 1 pp would make it better e.g a dude spawns one and has to wait till it gets destroyed including if a person from the other team nicks it.

p.s it would also be good for the ppl that have it and that if only the ppl that really like halo or can afford it get it so that u do not get noobs having it
and its a game dude does cash really mater?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 am

Halo Reach Rank: Legend
Halo Reach K/D Ratio: 1.15
Halo Reach Slayer Maps Made: 3
Halo 3 Rank: Captain Grade 1
Halo 3 K/D Ratio: 1.00
You've got no idea what you're messing with.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

well i mean it does not have to be a tank but something to give them a little more power like a warthog or something

Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Still, on any non-vehicle maps, it would cause an imbalance of power. Plus, most noobs playing get money from their parents and have them buy all the expensive stuff. That's why there's going to be lots of noobs being all like, "oh, you didn't get the flaming helmet? you must hate bungie, you must hate halo, you must hate microsoft and xbox." The game is played with a matter of skill, if you need a warthog to beat the other team, play custom games or firefight or campaign. Or play online with people who just want to have fun like you. Don't bring that stuff in to serious team battles.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:56 pm

They have something like that already. It's called Invasion Slayer. And the Legendary package already has everything the Limited edition has, as well as the flaming helmet, and the crate, and the figurines.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:01 pm
Profile WWW