[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Cheating
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:24 am

Cheating 

Post Cheating
Anyone have any evidence of cheating? I was playing a match yesterday morning and was getting slaughtered by a guy making seemingly impossible shots with his DMR. I watched the match a few times afterwards to see if I could learn anything from him and what I saw was crazy. He was hitting me with shots that were poorly aimed (the reticule from his DMR wasn't even close to me a couple of times and he was nailing headshots from these). He also made at least one shot that passed through an obsticle and hit me (see attachment).

I'm not a poor sport and I don't like to think someone is cheating but the evidence here is pretty conclusive IMO. PS. The hit did not come from any other player (friend or foe). I looked very closely for anything that could have caused my shield to burst and it was the bullet that went through the ramp in the pic.

The guy did make some great, legit shots too in the match (just not nearly as many as he was getting credit for if you ask me). If you want to see some more pics check out my file share on Bungie's web site. My tag is Xx2OTxX.

Magic Bullet II.jpg
Magic Bullet II.jpg [ 21.49 KiB | Viewed 9522 times ]

Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 am

Post Re: Cheating
My guess would be lag. If he happened to have host with a bad connection it may make it seem like he was cheating.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Lag might explain the headshots from a reticule that wasn't even close to my head but not bullets passing through ramps. I'm thinking Aimbot (if you haven't seen the aimbot vid here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OQQOWkXxKk). I think my opponent was cheating. Not nearly as bad as what you see in the youtube video, just enough to dominate the match without raising too much suspicion. The next time you're running for your life & you get killed from a shot that magically went aroung the corner of a wall to hit you, you might want to watch the game afterwards to see what actually happened.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Ill check it out man. i just dnt get y ppl cheat. if you suck that bad go play a different game lol

Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks man ,I really like this cheat tricks

Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:38 am