View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 pm

343 epic fail...3 defiant cheevos 

Post 343 epic fail...3 defiant cheevos
was not expecting 3 new defiant cheevos with the new anniversary dlc but whatever....then they go and remove the only playlist where you can regularly play defiant maps????...and then make one of the achievements infection. Needles to say infection never came up EVER on the defiant playlist, so you have to play for days now on a game i am not a fan of just to be the last man standing in a round of infection on a specific map??? which i have already done countless times...I can't stand map based cheevos...as long as you have whatever dlc the cheevo is for, you should be able to get it on any map...this is what i hated about the halo 3 dlc achievements and what made me like reach even more for not making the same mistake...I hope to god they fix it, because i have been playing infection and team objective back and forth for over a week now and have not ONCE come across a defiant map to even get a chance to try for the achievement....i even deleted my noble dlc for a better chance of getting a defiant map....ALL this does is encourage full party boosting and people quitting matches before they even begin....what does everyone out there think about this and has anyone found a way around it or heard if 343 is going to fix this...i cant be the only one out there PISSED OFF about this........i did not buy the dlc so i can play it when THEY think i should or when they LET me....i should be able access these maps whenever i want:(

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:20 pm