[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Did anyone get a code from Xbox Live?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 pm

Did anyone get a code from Xbox Live? 

Post Did anyone get a code from Xbox Live?
For those of you that got the e-mail for playing Halo 2 on Xbox Live, did anyone of you get that code, or will we get it on the day the game comes out?

Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:24 pm

Post Re: Did anyone get a code from Xbox Live?
I believe we get a code or a download authorization today as it comes out. But I have a question, for those of us who got an invite via Halo 2, do we also need the Halo 3: ODST discs in order to play? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of inviting us because of Halo 2 when we could have got beta access through ODST anyway? Or will I be given some special way to play Halo Reach?

Mon May 03, 2010 5:22 am

Mon May 03, 2010 8:23 am

So how do I download the beta? I haven't gotten an e-mail nor an xbox message about it. Did I just get screwed over? (Halo 2 invitee)

Mon May 03, 2010 8:41 pm

I've been wondering the same thing as I haven't received a code from xbox live yet. Hopefully it comes out soon.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Bungie said the Microsoft would send the codes over the next few days. They said that they started to send them out yesterday. Hopefully, most people will get their codes either today or tomorrow.

Tue May 04, 2010 8:36 am

No, I have been checking my email A LOT lately hoping to see some good news. The way it will work is just like the Halo 3 Beta codes. You get the code form MS, redeem it on xbox live and you get to download the beta. just in case anyone was wondering.

Tue May 04, 2010 1:08 pm

I finally got my beta code in the mail. Bout to finally enjoy some halo reach today.

Wed May 05, 2010 8:21 am

Both my son and I finally got the codes, downloading them as I type, Thank You Bungie and MS!!!

Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 am