[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Earning Armor and Ranks
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:41 pm

Earning Armor and Ranks 

Post Earning Armor and Ranks
I was wondering how everyone else likes the rank system and the earning cash to buy new armor thing? I personally love the buying system more than the Halo 3 way of example: Kill 4 People in a row with the Sword on a ranked free for all.

Thanks Bungie hope the purchase system stays for the final release.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Post Re: Earning Armor and Ranks
LOVE IT! I agree much better than halo 3 armor script I can not wait to see a full selection :D

Still getting to grips to say with the ranking but I think it maybe a bug issue from what I've read of other post's on site but so far so good.

Mon May 03, 2010 11:48 pm

way better idea than having to actually acomplish a specific task :D

Tue May 04, 2010 11:23 am

Agreed. It encourages more playing instead of silly feats. They are expensive as hell though.

Wed May 05, 2010 10:19 am

Agreed, the best addition to multiplayer.

Usually with Halo multiplayers, I eventually get tired of the childish players after the first month or two and then rarely play after that. This 'shopping' / levelling experience will likely keep me playing much longer than that.

I wonder what it is about shooters that attracts so many players who lack class or moral fibre? And why is it so hard for people to spell correctly on these forums?

Wed May 05, 2010 11:12 am

[quote="SegaMeister"]Agreed, the best addition to multiplayer.

Usually with Halo multiplayers, I eventually get tired of the childish players after the first month or two and then rarely play after that. This 'shopping' / levelling experience will likely keep me playing much longer than that.

quote]

I am pretty sure I saw an option where you can select your ideal players to be matched with. If that solves this then that will keep a lot more people around. Man I'm so ready to get off of work and do work on some Beta testers!

Wed May 05, 2010 11:52 am

Just wish I could do a search to be away from mic spamming people. Last night had a guy rapping into the mic, he wasn't even attempting to play. Thankfully Halo allows a mute. :|

Wed May 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Thu May 06, 2010 7:31 am

ThisIsSparta wrote:
There were 2 kids singing back and forth to each other last night. Irritating at first but it became hilarious after a match. Is it me or are these kids getting a little too good at the game?

Illya Von: Yeah its because they don't have to wrok and when they get out of school they do nothing most the time and just start playing the game. They have more time to spend playing games and sometimes have nothing else to do half the time lol thats why they kill me all the time.

And yes I like the way Bungie made it where you buy armor its way better than getting them for achievements.

Thu May 06, 2010 9:34 am

[quote="Illya Von"]

Illya Von: Yeah its because they don't have to wrok and when they get out of school they do nothing most the time and just start playing the game. They have more time to spend playing games and sometimes have nothing else to do half the time lol thats why they kill me all the time.
quote]

There is a setup where there are no shields and you can carry one rifle weapon. So headshots are 1 hit kills. They nail me before I can get a second shot off. Insane. I should be home training.

Thu May 06, 2010 10:45 am