View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:46 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Simple Changes You Think Will Enhance the Gameplay 

Post Re: Simple Changes You Think Will Enhance the Gameplay
The reason that u jump that way is because they want it to make it as real as it would be in real life. In reality, we can't jump over someone without them ducking. If some one could do that, then yes, I would agree with u guys. :ugeek:

Fri May 14, 2010 6:33 pm

I have a few comments, the first being provoked by somebody suggesting that there shouldn't be Ability Load-Outs after respawns. The comments areas thus - the pre-spawn ability assignment option's brilliant because;
- You're not running around the map finding out-dated arcade style 'items' to boost your performance or give you some temporary advantage, but you actually have it integrated into your character. Those items, the ridiculous shiny little boxes and spheres and cubes only added to the arcade-ish and juvenile aesthetic of the game, moreover, even before the Halo franchise came into fruition they'd become a banality. The ability to choose your Spartans specific style of combat, by predetermining their evasion tactic, enables a nice eradication of fruity looking collectables, leaving just ammo to be collected, adding to the realism of the experience and also - if you choose and use correctly - giving you an entirely new option for gameplay styles never before executable in Halo. Don't try and send us backwards! CHANGE IS A GOOD THING!

Sun May 16, 2010 7:47 am

One thing that should be easy to change but help the game a great deal is to make the crosshairs for the DMR and pistol brighter and easier to see. Often times i have a bead on someone but lose it because i have no idea where the crosshairs went on the hud. Maybe a little thicker and brighter, just look at Halo ODST or even better Halo.

Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 am

Another thing, either make the DMR a little more powerful or extend the clip, its semi automatic anyways so i really don't think an extended clip would hurt. Same for the magnum, 8 rounds may get you a kill but its also single fire so just bump it on up to 10. I mean this is the future so you would think pistols and rifles could hold more rounds. And the AR may be the way it is suppose to be, but its incredibly weak feeling to me, and you have to reload very soon. The AR from Halo 1 was weak but had 60 rounds! Which really made up for it, otherwise its the first weapon I drop and try to avoid. I get that it works well with a melee but i do just as well or better with pistol. So extend some clips maybe. Appreciate everything you guys do.

Sun May 16, 2010 8:59 am

The spartens need to be as fast as the elites and be able to jump as high. i find its rediculous that you cant even survive a walk across a catwalk on swordbace because your so slow that your put in the open for too long. i understand you cud just sprint to the other side of the catwalk wich i've tryd many times but ive been met on many occations with two or three guys shooting my face off. also the weapons and grenades are too powerfull to be as slow as you are it should be as difficult as it is to make quit gettaways or to flee battles you cant win.

Sun May 16, 2010 11:42 pm

The spartens need to be as fast as the elites and be able to jump as high. i find its rediculous that you cant even survive a walk across a catwalk on swordbace because your so slow that your put in the open for too long. i understand you cud just sprint to the other side of the catwalk wich i've tryd many times but ive been met on many occations with two or three guys shooting my face off. also the weapons and grenades are too powerfull to be as slow as you are it should be as difficult as it is to make quit gettaways or to flee battles you cant win.

Sun May 16, 2010 11:43 pm

i think they need to make the sprint more faster and have all the abilities last just a little longer and recharge a little faster. and my dad says that they should put rubber coating on the frags so that they will bounceif u need them to go around the corner or under something to the other side or something.

Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Doesn't seem like kill count or K/D spread is counted in cR. Make it have some impact. And I'm sick of ridiculous headshots with the DMR. But I do think it should kill another spartan in 2-4 body shots in SWAT

Mon May 17, 2010 10:34 pm

i have to agree with that.

Tue May 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Less like call of duty more like halo

Tue May 18, 2010 9:05 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next