[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Stockpile scoring issue
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 pm

Stockpile scoring issue 

Post Stockpile scoring issue
so anyway in stock pile last night i realised that when a flag is in your stockpile teamates can still pick it up.. anyway what this led me to do is at the beggining of a round i didnt move away from the stock pile, and when my teamates brought back flags and dropped them in the pile i would pick them up and immediately drop them.. as soon as the time ran out i got 4 points for all the flags my team brought back. this is a major issue, your team members shouldnt be able to grab the flags that are in your own pile because if they can they can boost their own score so either have a way to properly disribute points or lock the flags within your own stock pile

Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 am

Post Re: Stockpile scoring issue
lmao! i knew from playing last night that teammates could pick up each others dropped flags, but I never thought of using it for that purpose! Genius!

Tue May 04, 2010 11:38 am

no.. its not genius this is something that needs to be fixed this is something that will ruin gameplay so it NEEDS to be fixed by the final release

Tue May 04, 2010 12:44 pm

lol i know, i actually agree with you. I'm sure it's something that will be addressed and fixed. I just think it's something funny to do during the beta testing. But then again, this is what the beta is for, right? Helping Bungie figure out what they missed.

Tue May 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 pm

:lol:

HA HA HA. AND IVE BEEN RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE GETTING THE FLAGS FOR YOU GUYS. NEWAYS THATS WHY WE HAVE THE bETA

Tue May 04, 2010 1:53 pm

it really does make sense that people are going around doing this though, and i cant believe that i never thought of it til i read this post. I kept wondering when i first started playing the beta why it was only showing 2 points for me when i know i had captured at least 5. It also explains why when i dropped it, there was always a teammate just standing there lol. I guess I always chalked it up to them having just respawned :P

Wed May 05, 2010 9:57 am