[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - General fixes
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:52 pm

General fixes 

Post General fixes
Overall the multiplayer is amazing but as always in a betas there are areas for correction which are listed below

1.magnum could have a larger mag even if by one or two bullets

2.definatly add more health packs around the maps and make the pick up faster

3.make the DMR more powerful especially when getting head shots, it really shouldnt take a whole mag of headshot with an assult rifle to kill

4.trash the beam sniper it is very ineffective and the only kill i have seen with it was one on me when i was txting my girlfriend standing in the open

5.make the needle rifle's explosion happen with less shots after all it is a rifle it should either be more powerful or have faster firing

6.allow people using active camo to see other players using camo

7.in theater put names of players somewhere on the screen for identification

8.make the nades smaller theyre bigger than canteens

9.LOBBY MUSIC IS A MUST

10.make general font larger it's WAY to small as is

again the beta is sweet and i will definatly be playing it up until its done good gaming everyone.

Tue May 04, 2010 5:30 pm

Post Re: General fixes
make armor abilities more responsive

Tue May 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Tue May 04, 2010 6:06 pm

add friendly fire selector getting killed by teammates happens often and sucks huge

Tue May 04, 2010 7:17 pm

:idea: Make the secondary button for the jet pack activation be double tapping the jump button. I use bumper jumper and cant use the jet park effectively. If another way to activate the jet pack was a double jump, it would work perfect.

Tue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm

invinsable in assinations

Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm

1. Make the points bar "fill up" as in Halo 3
2. I think the special abilities should work while carrying a flag
3. Agree on the everything the first post stated

Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

1. Agree but then it might be overpowered eg better than dmr as it has too much ammo and shoots faster?
2. Agree.
3. Yeah dmr is pretty underpowered but I THINK that’s because bungie is to scared to make it more powerful then people will rage.
4. Nah focus rifle is cool and is pretty useful if you know how to use it :P but I would definitely sniper>focus rifle for sure...
5. Needle rife is designed to act like a dmr. Near enough equivalent to it.
6. Not the best idea but i think they should just get rid of jamming your radar .
7. Good idea. Agree.
8. Yeah and make them less OP! They rape in all cases.
9. Agree lol 
10. Yeah for real epically for people using small TV’s (eg me coz I’m budget) because its so hard to read the writing!

Tue May 04, 2010 8:30 pm

-agree with all of te improvements
-should be able to make custom classes
-recieve more credits for each game
if anybody feels that there should be more or disagree with my fixes please comment

Tue May 04, 2010 9:50 pm