[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Classic Mode
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:13 pm

Classic Mode 

Post Classic Mode
They definitly need to put Classic slayer as its own catogory when the game comes out. I personally hate all the load out crap, it was fun for the first couple hours, now its just annoying but i know that not gonna change so putting classic slayer seperate will keep older style halo players like myself.

I don't have a problem with how classic slayer is now but if i had to change anything it woul be

1. Put power ups back (camo, overshield) and possibly add new ones like jet back or sprint but 1 time use kinda thing pretty much like halo 3 was.

2. Remove or lower the sprinting ability

3.Bring back bubble shield and gravity lift etc

4.Jump higher and remove fall damage.

Wed May 05, 2010 5:25 am

Post Re: Classic Mode
1. There finished with that
2. the reason for sprinting is to get somewhere fast, not go slow
3. I don't think Equipment is coming back......ever
4. No, and Fall damage is a staple now, Don't like it? go play a game without it :lol:

Halo Reach Rank: Legend
Halo Reach K/D Ratio: 1.15
Halo Reach Slayer Maps Made: 3
Halo 3 Rank: Captain Grade 1
Halo 3 K/D Ratio: 1.00
You've got no idea what you're messing with.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

How can u not like the new classes, the equipment in Halo 3 were stupid, all n00bs would do wwas get in a bubble shield with a shotty and camp.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:56 am

I agree with Halo342 these things were staples of the past 3 games in the series. Why alienate the fanbase of the strongest selling console FPS. It just doesn't feel like Halo anymore. Is this what we can expect from 343 going forward? I liked the simplicty of old halo...this is starting to feel like any other dime a dozen shooter. Does anyone remeber tribes?

Wed May 05, 2010 9:25 am

I think offering old school mode would be a step backwards. REACH is moving forward with simplicity in offering the classes. I was not a fan of the powerups. In REACH you can create your own little niche my choosing a class and weapon. Such as Scout (Sprint ability) and the hammer. Or Scout and Invisibility. I likes! :D

Wed May 05, 2010 10:14 am