[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - The Assassination/Knifing Sequence
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:23 am

The Assassination/Knifing Sequence 

Post Re: The Assassination/Knifing Sequence

Thu May 06, 2010 7:55 pm

if they were to extend the length of time you have to hold down the button to do an assasination then it would be too hard to do, the guy could just step to the side and you will loose your chance

Sat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm

idk maybe you guys have slow reaction timing on releasing the rb button in time to stop the assassination scene from occuring? cuz i dont have a problem with it at all....i would hate it if they increase the time on it.its hard enough to sprint up behind people and ninja them without people noticing and you wanna increase the time you have to literally hump the dude to even get it?

Sun May 09, 2010 12:22 am

Sun May 09, 2010 11:56 am
Profile WWW

well then what other reason could it be,maybe the button on your controller is sticky? cuz obviously not everyone has this problem.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:02 pm

or it could be also the fact that i play with the control settings recon so that my beat down is the B button so maybe you guys should try that cuz i seriously do not have a problem at all.

Sun May 09, 2010 9:06 pm

I've never had problems tapping, but the idea of doubleclicking to assassinate sounds promising.

Mon May 10, 2010 4:10 pm

I haven't had problems with the button sensitivity, and the sequence is the ultimate shaming. However, you can't ever do it when there is more than one enemy, or they will save them and kill you. Then you look like crap. I think the time it takes balances the awesomeness, but I do think there should be a separate medal for the animations, maybe even medals for land and air assassinations. There should be some reward for the increased risk.

Wed May 12, 2010 4:17 pm

i was playing invasion and i was a a spartan defending and so an elite comes up to disable a barrier i hit the assassination button the spartan sort of pushes the elite to the ground and stomps on his head it was awesome!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu May 13, 2010 10:23 am

the assassinations are friggin sweet man. It sucks when someone does it to you, but when u do it back, ur like "OMFG did you fuckin see what i did!!"
I mean, theres so many different ones. But i think the best are the jetpack assassinations. Like just earlier, some guy was running away from me and i ran up behind him and he hit his jetpack, and my guy jumped up grabbed him by it and slammed him neck first into the ground and killed him.
There was this other one where me and this dude went after an enemy who was using his jetpack, and we flew up after him. The next thing I know, my teammate gets right near him, grabs him and like flying-roundhouse kicks him into the wall that happened to be there and the dude fell to his death.

Tue May 18, 2010 12:51 am