View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Xbox Live Multiplayer 

Post Xbox Live Multiplayer
I have been wondering do you think playing xbox live in the past is better than right now?

I remember every time I played a matchmaking game on any game mostly Halo series there were so many people that played for fun including in the ranked catagory. I had so much fun in the past people laughing at how funny stuff was and did'nt care about K/D ratio or winning.

But that changed after a couple years then everyone started creating second profiles and mostly little boys would be flirting with all these different girls young and not so young. I have seen perverts send messages over and over to my girl friends gamer tag with pictures of perverted stuff which pissed me off more than anything. Even when my cousin was playing all the guys in Halo started saying (omg its a girl lets t/bag her). I just started thinking why are so many perverts on Halo and other games online now? Where did all the people that played for fun go?

Thu May 06, 2010 9:27 am