[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Invasion is lopsided
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:38 am

Invasion is lopsided 

Post Re: Invasion is lopsided

Wed May 12, 2010 9:31 am

its pretty balanced, I think. spartans get better weapons to equalize their lower health. Also, when I'm on defense the elites usually get to the power core part, but they never get out of the building. Its essentially skill, if you use your abilities and weapons smartly, you will win on either side

Wed May 12, 2010 3:48 pm

i would probably say it's at least a little lopsided. now i know that playing with a random group of people isn't the best way to communicate, but i doubt that the other team is communicating that much also. That being said, i find that playing on basic invasion, it's MUCH easier to win defending as spartans. the weapons definitely help, but there's also the advantage of just having the higher ground it seems...especially when the damn game spawns elites in the open lol. However, when playing invasion slayer, i rarely see the elites lose. And all these things (it seems) cause the game type vote in lobby to be split in half...until some dummy votes at the last second for the type that i didn't want to play lol.

Wed May 12, 2010 4:07 pm

I found that the spartans had somewhat of an advantage in regular invasion (not so much in slayer). I played quite a few games where the elites got skunked, but an elite victory is always really close. Now that they've removed the dmr loadout from the initial part, it feel more balanced.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:14 am

Aye Wait a DARN SECOND

I hear Elites speaking ENGLISH

Didn't bungie confirm they would speak Alien Again, THOSE.....we must destroy them

here is a Elite Speaking English in Reach, I heard it "The Object is uncovered, bring it too the extraction point!"
?????

Halo Reach Rank: Legend
Halo Reach K/D Ratio: 1.15
Halo Reach Slayer Maps Made: 3
Halo 3 Rank: Captain Grade 1
Halo 3 K/D Ratio: 1.00
You've got no idea what you're messing with.

Thu May 13, 2010 10:48 am
Profile YIM WWW

Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 pm