View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

Covie Slayer armor colors too similar... 

Post Covie Slayer armor colors too similar...
Am I just getting old, or is it hard to tell teammates from enemies in Covie Slayer?

I don't know if it is the Elites skin color or the dark pallette of Sword Base, but the Red armor especially looks purple in lower light conditions. I find myself hestitating just for a split second to see the red crosshairs or their red service tag, and we all know that if you hesitate in Halo, you die. And I have done it most grandly. I am sure I personally have made it on several "Epic Fail" videos by now.

Anyone else run into this? I mention Sword Base, but Powerhouse has a similar problem to a lesser degree. Is it just me or does everyone else agree?

I hope Bungie is listening to this and other posts. I have racked up over 20 hours of play since the beta began, and I love the loadouts and changes, and do not have any complaints but this one.

Dartman340

Tue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Post Re: Covie Slayer armor colors too similar...
They are a bit similar on sword base, I agree. Apparently in the full game you will be able to customize your elite as well, so that should take care of the problem.

Wed May 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Post Re: Covie Slayer armor colors too similar...
they better let u make an elite character bc when i get my own, im changing my default character to an elite if i can, therefore im going to want my original colors that i used on H2 and 3.

Thu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm