View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

No !!! the Halo Reach Beta is GONE... Plus my views 

Post No !!! the Halo Reach Beta is GONE... Plus my views
No !!! the Halo Reach Beta is GONE...
Just got online with my 360 on the 11th May so only had a few days to play it but wow what a game !
Even though I thought I was a good spartan soldier I stand corrected my first taste of Halo online was a brief intro to how little combat I have seen. Although I own all the Halos and completed them on Legendary (except for Halo Wars) I still have alot to learn !
The Beta was awesome even if I did die rather quickly it was a pleasure to play I really had no problems with the game the new guns where top notch the reload time was 2nd to none. Visually it was fantastic and the maps where varied and alot of fun !
My only problem was what I seem to get on any Halo game getting stuck on a wall when in the middle of an intense fight...Oh well that said it is small and everybody probably gets it.
I only wish that maybe there was a button to turn you round quickly !! it seemed to me that you needed eyes in the back of your head you would be taking out a jet pack guy from miles away and a guy would come up behind you and execute you. Lol...

Bring it back September is too far away and Xbox live is dead without it !!

Now I know how Spartan 117 (John) feels at the end of Halo 3 floating in oblivion waiting for something to wake up for !!! Bungie for heavens sake bring out a Halo 4 after reach I still havent had enough !!!

Sat May 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Post Re: No !!! the Halo Reach Beta is GONE... Plus my views
recycling old maps is a cheap way to save money. using their likeness to inspire new maps is all right in my books. lock out , and the map from halo 2 that was a street corner and side streets(the one with super bounce on medic hut. maybe called turf) and blood gulch

Sat May 22, 2010 1:48 pm