View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:48 pm

gernade launcher not effective unless bullseye 

Post gernade launcher not effective unless bullseye
This new weapon is cool but i had some problems. I like the secondary firing of the gun but this makes shooting regular too similar. When just firing the round i think it should explode on contact like every other noob tube does. at mid range this weapon is uneffective unless you get a body shot. since they went through the trouble of adding the second fire option they should just let the regular shot just blow up when it hits ground. if theres lag or your aim isn't perfect then the nade just bounces by harmlessly.

Sat May 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Post Re: gernade launcher not effective unless bullseye
Yeah, its pretty much designed as a short and long range weapon. medium is essentially useless unless you are a great shot. Initially I was bad with it, but towards the end of the beta I could hit someone directly at long range. I think its interesting thats its power is balanced by the level of difficulty required to use it. Definitely not a noob weapon like rockets.

Sat May 22, 2010 3:06 pm