View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 am

Halo reach for the better 

Post Halo reach for the better
1.I was thinking for halo reach to be even more amazing,for if they have a Battle simulater option.
This will be good for testing maps! in forge for certain games.
And it can be used for training/training maps or just for fun.The enemy's will be like npc's and attack you of course like campain but they will have the option of modifying the life and what it uses.This could be used for a team battle against a boss to Witch could be more fun.
Tell me if you like the idea above :D
2.A swampy map like off of halo 2.I personaly think we don't get enough wet or foggy multiplayer areas in the game for a sense of eager and unknown.This will make assult and sniping fun to.If you like this idea please tell me :D
Thank you for reading this.
Sorry if i misspelled some words i'm in a rush.

Wed May 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Post Re: Halo reach for the better
ya i agree on ur # 2 idea its like with mw2 underpass u just like see bullets fly past ur head but u cant tell in front of u or behind i just cant wait for this game to come out though :D ive had it preordered for months and it just needs to turn september so i can spend days with it

Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:22 pm