View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:44 am

wat if HALO:REACH WAS........ 

Post wat if HALO:REACH WAS........
may the game is a free roam like HALO:ODST u half to find ur mission or like normal halo mission to mission or anything from ways i heard that u start out like as u started like on fallout 3 and start as a baby and u go thru training and the u go forth but maybe its like odst u have to look for were the battle is and u have to help them and there spartans everywere idk its just some guessess idk???!!!

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 am

Post Re: wat if HALO:REACH WAS........
I hope not. I got bored wandering around that city in ODST.

Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 am

i hope its a cross between odst and H3, with multiple places to move along the mission, so you can flank and out maneuver the enemy, with out it being stupidly large, and id really love to see some massive, dirty street fighting, like you have to push the enemy out of a city or something.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:34 pm

kna i don't want free roam as in odst it was boring roaming around the city for hours just doing whatever.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:35 pm

If I had my choice. I would want Halo reach to be somewhat like odst and which I have a partner or two. With some missions I have to do by myself, stealth type. Three or four missions that are full team six man missions. And my favorite type of mission in Halo. Are the vehicle missions. Maybe you can put in a flying mission warthog and scorpion tank? Keep the save points close together, just a little longer. On the missions.

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:51 pm

idk i wish this time we could upgrade our guns and carry 3 guns or more

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 pm

...like the reach book...the campaing last a couple of days cuz in the begining ure a boy training then u grow up and stuff...it would be porfekt!!!! I wouldent even care about the mltypler

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:12 am

it would be awsome for it to be an open gameplay thing where you have to find your mission and you can find stuff like the audiophiles in ODST or something similar :)

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 pm

it would be cool if u could roam around. and there were diffrent activitys. like missions wanted. and all that stuff. and for the free roam you can meet up with other players

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 am

Post Re: wat if HALO:REACH WAS........Like Halo combat evolved
just make it like the first halo crossed with odst without the free roaming cuz that was pretty boring

hope we get a beach landing mission that would be cool or get to use those mini guns on the sides of those hornet things in the video

Zeenae said above dirty street fighting i agree close combat needs to be more realistic unlike halo 3 where you slap the aliens armour off and hit them again and they die i mean wtf was with that lol

im sure bullets are stronger than muscle men wraped in steel...

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 pm