View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:33 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Head hunter in the beta? 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am
Posts: 284
Post Head hunter in the beta?
okay correct me if i'm wrong but i just remembered that the beta didn't have headhunter. so was that a mistake or what, cause i know it will be in the full game


Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:41 am
Profile



Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 44
Post Re: Head hunter in the beta?
The beta didn't have a lot of the stuff that will be in the full game, it was just a subset of stuff they were releasing for the test. The full game is probably going to have a lot more.

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 am
Posts: 209
Post Re: Head hunter in the beta?
you noticed head hunter missing but not the campaign


Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:17 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am
Posts: 284
Post Re: Head hunter in the beta?
god allmighty69 wrote:
you noticed head hunter missing but not the campaign


Uh did you read the beta title? it was the MULTIPLAYER beta not the campain beta


Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:55 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:30 am
Posts: 22
Post Re: Head hunter in the beta?
Headhunter was in the beta guys. I played it plenty. Lost all but one... It was part of the FFA playlist.


Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:54 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:56 am
Posts: 209
Post Re: Head hunter in the beta?
xN1ghtShadowx wrote:
god allmighty69 wrote:
you noticed head hunter missing but not the campaign


Uh did you read the beta title? it was the MULTIPLAYER beta not the campain beta


i know but he seemed to expect everything to be in the beta, so i thought it was odd that he noticed that but not campaign


Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 am
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am
Posts: 284
Post Re: Head hunter in the beta?
raider90 wrote:
Headhunter was in the beta guys. I played it plenty. Lost all but one... It was part of the FFA playlist.


are you SERIOUS?!?!?! goddam***. i thought ffa was for MLG? and besides no one told me..... : (


Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am
Posts: 284
Post Re: Head hunter in the beta?
god allmighty69 wrote:
xN1ghtShadowx wrote:
god allmighty69 wrote:
you noticed head hunter missing but not the campaign


Uh did you read the beta title? it was the MULTIPLAYER beta not the campain beta


i know but he seemed to expect everything to be in the beta, so i thought it was odd that he noticed that but not campaign


god i already knew that there wasn't going to be any campain in the beta......


Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:16 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Check out our partners: MW3 Forums | black ops 2 forum | Ghosts Forum | PS Vita Blog