View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm

What kind of vehichles would u like to see in reach 

Post What kind of vehichles would u like to see in reach
Halo reach opens a new window of oppertunity for vehichles. So what would you rather see more. More one maned vehichles or vehichles where u have to have a partner or two to opperate it? I think more team based vehichles would be better because it would strengthen team work more in multiplier ..then just a do it ur self job

Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 am

Post Re: What kind of vehichles would u like to see in reach
id like to see some connections to halo wars.. some of the stuff in that was awesome, like the vulture..id love to be able to see that close up! perhaps even fly it!!!

Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 am

i hope that there will be alot biger aircrafts to fly in!
like the elefant bu flying!
like a vulture or a pelican or a hawk!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:53 am

I want to see the Kestral!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:12 pm

How cool would it be if we could fly a Pelican in multiplayer, transporting teammates?

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:13 am

..........>>>>>>>vulture<<<<<<<<<.............

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:44 pm

I would like to see a vehicle that looks like a penis so i could laugh and say "hey that vehicle looks like a penis haha."

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:53 am

the vehicles should depend on wether or not you work alone like cheif or like in ODST.but it would be awsome to have more solo-operating weapons maybe a cool stealth vehicle or a smaller version of the pelican. :mrgreen:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm

those helicopter hornet things in the trailer look awesome hope we can use them and a flyable Pelican would be even better especially for multiplayer. maybe they could have 1 Pelican per team and it could drop off ammo and health and transport players or something. oh and the rocket hog of course. more alien vehichles like the spectre and new stuff. il go back to flying - what about useable jetpacks? i know its not a vehichle but that would be awesome

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:47 pm

i would like to see the spectre because its like a warthog but is like a elite kind. if u dont know what i mean its the redish pink thing off halo 2

i would also like to see you know those fuel rod cannon wraiths but you can drive in them

also what about a shadow?... its off halo 2 but it could make a halo multiplayer a bit more harder. it can hold 2 - 8
with also the turrent on top

the scorpion tank. we all loved the first scorpion tank with the little gun right next to cannon. off halo combat envolved

the vulture. now we all know that the vuture is awesome in the halo wars and it was also quite strong and distructive

and also its not a vehical but its for them. i thought that it would be great if the was like in multiplayer live with ur ranks you would get different abilitys. not like more health or better shields. but abilitys like repair vehicals

thank u for listening to my ideas. there will be more
from ur gaming friend ANAKONDA4 im also i xbox live i will be happy to be any ones friend online

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:51 am