[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Halo looks like a cartoon
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:53 am

Halo looks like a cartoon 

Post Halo looks like a cartoon
Ok. Im a huuuge Halo fan, have been since Halo Combat Evolved (the greatest) Anyways, I want to get peoples opinion on the graphics engine Bungie will be using. We all seen this amazing look the game will have when they aired the clip at the VGA. Bungie however has always fallen short when it comes to the graphics, sound and quality of the in-game experience. They of course make up for it with tons of options such as forge, saving film ect... However I truly feel that Bungie needs to really deliver and step up to the competion with some serious IN-GAME graphichs and SOUND. I think Call Of Duty and Gears Of War have been popular just for this very reason. I always dream of seeing Infinity Wards style and look, but HAAAALLOOO. That would be the Dream Shooter. Games like Bad Company, Army Of Two and even Unreal Tournament have it right when it comes to look and sound. I think Bungie would be best served if they recognized this and then.... Show them why Halo is the best FPS out there.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Post Re: Halo looks like a cartoon
Who cares about the graphics. The gameplay is what is vital. If bungie spent ages on the graphics, the game would be really short. Most people dont care about graphics, I mean look at console sales, the wii beat Xbox 360 and PS3 and the ds beat the Wii, 360 and PS3!

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm

i actually have to disagree with this. yes, halo doesn't have the best graphics but i still find them appealing. call of duty, in my opinion, has the worst. once you play battlefield bad company, you never look at CoD's graphics the same again.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Yes, it's a give and take I think. IF I had to choose between gameplay and graphics/sound.. I'd choose gameplay.

Thu May 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Thu May 06, 2010 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

Thu May 06, 2010 3:43 pm