[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Things Halo: Reach MUST have?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:37 am

Things Halo: Reach MUST have? 

Post Things Halo: Reach MUST have?
I think Reach would be better and more memorable with some multiplayer and campaign changes. I'll start with campaign.
1) A long campaign.
And I mean LONG. I've been beating HALO campaigns in one day on legendary since Halo 3. I want a long one that will take me a while to beat, so I can fully appreciate it.
2) No Brutes. At all.
Self explanatory.
3) Master Chief
Whether you play as him or he makes a cameo, John-117 better be in this game. Along with Cortana, Captain Keyes, and the famed Pillar of Autumn.
4) I think it'd be cool (but not necessary) that you could make you player in Reach's campaign match that of your multiplayer character. This includes color and emblem.
5) classic ships.
I don't know about you, but i miss the Halo:CE covenant drop ship and the halo 2 spectre.
Now for multiplayer.
1) Firefight.
ODST introduced to Firefight, with potential to be great fun. If Bungie brings it back, you should be able to search online for companions to battle alongside with in Firefight.
2) New playlist.
called "Humans vs Aliens". HVA would be 4v4 teams, team one being all spartans and team two being all elites. Of course, in health and strength they would be identical. But the spartans would spawn players with the assault rifle, and the elites would spawn with the covenant equivalent, plasma rifle. THe map would be symetrical and mirror each other. (i.e, spartans have warthog, elites have ghost/spectre)

I think these changes would really make REACH a better game.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Post Re: Things Halo: Reach MUST have?
1.NEW ABLITIES FOR AROMOR
It should be made to whare recon has the abilitie to go invisible for a while like the aribiter in halo 2.
2.NEW WEAPON ABILITES
a.we should be able to look through the sites on the guns like the shot gun we should be able to look down the sight on it
b.It should be made to were you can switch the view on the sniper from normal to thermal or something close to that
3.LONGER CAMPIGN
like the that muffin person said it sucks that ive beatin all campigns from halo 1 to ODST in one day it would much aprriciated if it was longer
4.UPGRADED WEAPONS
we should have upgrades for our weapons and being able to earn them by ranking up
5.NEW CHARACTERS FOR MULTIPLAYER
we should be able to be all the characters like the jackles, Hunters, grunts brutes, drones, flying brutes,the flood creatures, Johnson, Cortona, captin jacob keys, miranda keys, tartarus & sentitels
6.NEW VEHICHLES
the wolvirne , cobra, & the volture, vampire, locust, scarabs, pelicans&thts it

Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Needs to have a BR or Halo CE Pistol. Or maybe both. How sick would that be?!?!?!? The hitboxes for the weapons need to be fixed. Doesn't have to be but I would like to see the halo 2 br back minus the glitches.

Mainly as long as the multiplayer is good and the system runs fine I will be happy; and some good maps.

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm

halo reach needs a sniper with an even bigger zoom and it has to be like halo 1s sniper with night vision

Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 am

Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi,
Your guys ever think of adding extra weapons like a mortar – nothing too drastic just a nice 6inch man portal mortar for blowing stuff up – great.
Smoke grenades would be good...
Also, while I’m on this subject, why can’t we have MAC blast facility like in halo wars??? This would go down like a storm in multiplayer, especially if you drop this ability at certain way points within the match. Certainly will get both teams rushing to get this failing if they don’t they will get blasted.
And finally, your guys really put good armour together and on some armour variations you can see a lovely picture of a knife. But that is as far as you get because you can never use it. It would be great to use a knife in a stealth attacks.
Thanks for listening.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 am

definately able to fly a pelican or covenant dropship.No,civilian veichals that you are technically bigger than are not enough for me or if the mongoose apears,put machine guns on it to combat the ghost:idea:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm