[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Halo vs. COD??
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Halo vs. COD?? 

Halo or Cod
Halo 75%  75%  [ 24 ]
COD 25%  25%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 32

Halo vs. COD?? 

Post Re: Halo vs. COD??

Sun May 02, 2010 10:52 am

there is no modern warfare 3 coming out. the next game is takin place in the vietnam war. anyway call of duty stinks it is too easy to play that it bores me!! i stay true to the only game worth buyin, playin, and talking about and thats halo!!!!!!!!

Wed May 12, 2010 10:18 am

Xylar13: cod is not realistic either! if u escape someone and ur health is low u regenerate wicked crazy! also it takes more to killing someone than a quick slash which takes a while to get through a kevlar vest and a crud load of thick cloathing. also if cod was realistic you would be able to use a bipod or tripod for your weapons!! so just stop talkin about what u dont know :evil: !!! if any game is more realistic it is gears of war because the bodies actually simulate damage and the environment uses the meat cube effect which makes it partially more destructible than halo or cod!! for your neglect of knowledge of games i shame you!! :twisted: :twisted:

Wed May 12, 2010 10:35 am

Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Wed May 12, 2010 1:56 pm

because they leave options out, it makes the game less realistic? fuck tripods.

and realism IS STUPID. you dont play games for realism when its an fps. the entire idea is moronic. you cant simulate REAL life on an fps, we would all have 1 life, the game would last 3498348 hours, everyone would camp, you could run a while, but not to much, as a fatigue for the entire time would remain even if you rested. give me a fucking break you idiots. And you talk about shit that i GUARANTEE you could disprove. I could have a knife that just slices through everything so fast. but i dont wanna indulge your little fucked up world, of pushing your glasses back and commenting on who died in episode 382 of the halo comic book. ITS A GAME. halo sucks because you cant kill 2 people, without nades, with normal guns, period. mw 2 sucks because of campers and tubes.
and fuck tripods, you just wanna be a camping bitch and its obvious.

THE ONLY GAME that rates the highest was Counter Strike. But the hackers swarmed over it.[/quote]

i guess i have to agree with u on that. but i still think it'd be cool to have a fully realistic game anyway just for the hell of it lol.

Wed May 12, 2010 2:10 pm

its called life lol

Wed May 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Halo and MW2 are both good games. halo3 got old and boring for me, but im sure reach will be way better. but once the beta ends and im waiting for the game to come out, ill be playing mw2 again :)

Thu May 13, 2010 11:03 am

Thu May 13, 2010 12:40 pm

I'll finally be able to play the beta this weak end :mrgreen: . and if anyone is really bored and wants to know, my online name is MExJOxJU . and if ur wondering y the weird ass name, ME is my dad's first 2 intitials, JO is the first 2 letters of my first name, and JU is the first 2 letters of my step brother's first name.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next