[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Class system? or the Old-School weapon pickup system?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:26 am

Class system? or the Old-School weapon pickup system? 

Post Class system? or the Old-School weapon pickup system?
Class system? or the Old-School weapon pickup system?, i think that they should have a game mode for class system and a old-school system, but both of them being having the same game types. (I.E. Class System Team slayer, an then having a Weapon pickup Team slayer)

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Post Re: Class system? or the Old-School weapon pickup system?
I agree i would like to see both as well

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:03 am

i thinck both could be agreeable

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Yeah taht would be sweet 8-)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:14 pm

yeah it would be cool to have both.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Ill agree it would be good to see it all.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Well what I saw in the more recent video it kinda looks like there will be like a choose you primary spawn weapon. But i want i would like is class system like Call of duty but also weapons on the map. you might say Y both at the same time? Here is the reason I play CoD MW2 so say i am playing and i pick up a fallen enemies AK-47 I do really good, until you die that is. but if you unlocked the weapon you can have it all the time. so i say both!

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Basicly whats going on is theres these things called loadouts. Now, you cannot create your own custom version! Basicly you get to choose wether youy want the DMR or the AR. If your an elite, you can choose between the needle rifle or the plasma repeater. these loadouts also come with your starting grenades and armour ability. i believe the DMR comes with sprint and the AR comes with Jetpacks.

These are the loadouts for Slayer. in different game modes such as generator defense and invasion, you loadouts are more varied.

Hope this helps :D

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 am

I read on Bungie.net that their is a classic slayer and the loadouts are disabled.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 am

Thu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm