[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Vcize, this message is important.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:05 pm

Vcize, this message is important. 

Post Vcize, this message is important.
Before we get into the main discussion, I would like to know how much of a Halo fan u r. This may not seem important, but once we get into the discussion, it will be important. I want to know if u read the books, comics, if u have all the games, figures, board games, calendars, etc. I have an idea if your interested. :idea:

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Post Re: Vcize, this message is important.
This discussion involves the future of administrators. I would really like to get in this discussion.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm

I guess he really cares...

Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:39 am
Site Admin

Sorry guys, was out of the country on a vacation to Italy, followed by the holidays. :D

I'm a pretty big Halo nut, though I confess not nearly as much as I'm sure many others are. I don't have any Halo board games or anything, but I've of course played the crap out of each of the games (with the exception of Halo Wars, which I gave up on eventually because RTS games on consoles just aren't my thing) and have slowly worked my way through most of the books.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:28 am

Alright, is there any way that u could make any one of us an admin? U seem pretty busy with your hands full. Maybe someone could watch this site if u can't. If so, then I would like u to promote me to admin if it's alright with u. I'm not always busy, but there may be some occasions.

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Halo Reach Rank: Legend
Halo Reach K/D Ratio: 1.15
Halo Reach Slayer Maps Made: 3
Halo 3 Rank: Captain Grade 1
Halo 3 K/D Ratio: 1.00
You've got no idea what you're messing with.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

That seems like a pretty good idea actually, and something I had been thinking about.

I would need you to send me a few writing samples though (using the PM system here or the contact us link on the main page...make it about Halo). Some basic HTML knowledge would be a plus as well, as that's what the articles are written in (though I can explain the basics you'll need for it easily enough).

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:28 am

That sounds grait a new hand and style.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 am
Profile WWW

That sounds grait a new hand and style.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

No volunteers yet...

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm