View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm

NEW GAMETYPE? 

Post NEW GAMETYPE?
Well HALO REACH comes out in september, and since the beta ends may 17 heres what bungie should give us. A 16 player gametype staged in New Mombasa. In the begining the players will spawn in drop pods. They then fall down to the city and begin a slayer, assault, or territory game. The players then must utilize the cities health packs, vehicles, and weapons in order to win. I'm not saying Bungie will make this gametype, as a matter of fact I'm positive bungie won't, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

Sun May 16, 2010 9:32 am

Post Re: NEW GAMETYPE?
I think Bungie is done with ODST. But after the Reach Beta, I think it would be great to just add more Firefight maps. I mean, ODST is the most recent Halo game and it seemed like it had a really short spurt of recognition. It is HIGHLY underrated.

Mon May 17, 2010 1:40 pm

ODST was really underated, i bought it and my friends said it was a waste of money, then they came over and played it and now they all own it. i wish they wouldve revamped the BR, so it doesnt suck as much i miss the head shots from across the map.

Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 am

Amen brother

Tue May 18, 2010 3:40 pm