[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Do you like ODST?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:44 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Do you like ODST? 

Post Re: Do you like ODST?
I think that it wasn't a complete game, it had a short (but sweet) Campaign, and firefight is the best wave defense game i have played in a while. If they had added a small matchmaking component for odst, it would have been complete. But with the absence of PvP, it felt dry. The main reason it was really a $60 game for me is cuz my Halo 3 disc was Broken! So i got to play halo again.

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:53 am

i loved ODST the moment i first put it in the tray!!! the first thing i did was beat it on legendary in 5 hours. then i did the endure achievement though frustrating it was fun as any halo game could get.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:35 pm

This was the worst game Bungie ever made! The only game that is worse is Halo Wars and Bungie didn't even help with that.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:01 am

I personally thought firefight was bull.... It was way to damn easy.. I soloed it and I played for over 1 hr and 20 mins.. and I still had 4 lives left and had already went through the entire thing twice... So I just comited suicide alot... lol.. To damn easy.

Mon May 10, 2010 1:15 am

comiting suicide is only fun depending on how u do it lol. but ya odst was ok anyways. it at least gave me something to do while i was waiting for something new to play.

Mon May 10, 2010 12:45 pm

I LOVE HALO 3 ODST ITS BETTER THEN HALO 3! firefight is awsome but i like halo reach more than odst.

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 am

ODST was good in a few ways and bad in another few. I will start with the good. I liked the firefight and the health bar. The health bar really brought the Halo one experience back to life. The firefight was relentless but fun. Now comes the bad. I didn't really like the weapons. Yeah they sounded better, but they didn't make much of a difference except for the zoom function. The pistol and SMG had silencers, but what did that do. Absolutely nothing! The Covenant forces could still here your weapon when fired as if they weren't silenced at all. I didn't really like the campaign, especially the rookie missions. They were kind of dull. The only fun out of it was the exploration of the city. Other than that, just a plain campaign. :ugeek:

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next