[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - what kind of map will you forge first?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:42 pm

what kind of map will you forge first? 

Post what kind of map will you forge first?
to be honest though i just might fool around with the items first before forging. like ride the new viehcles( i know i spelled that wrong) and see the new weapons and amour abilities

Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Post Re: what kind of map will you forge first?
probably just a fun map or training so that i could get use to all the weapons and new abilities and test new weapons

Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 am

I will Attempt a Beaver Creek remake on Forge world Haha....

Halo Reach Rank: Legend
Halo Reach K/D Ratio: 1.15
Halo Reach Slayer Maps Made: 3
Halo 3 Rank: Captain Grade 1
Halo 3 K/D Ratio: 1.00
You've got no idea what you're messing with.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

High five, I love beaver creak.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 am
Profile WWW

I have several ideas for Forge World. Not sure what I want to attempt first. Here are a couple of ideas I want to make:

Death Star [from Star Wars] (1 Bomb, Slayer, 1 Flag gametypes, possibly others). 1 Team spawns on ground with Falcons, and 1 Team spawns inside the Death Star and tries to defend it with Banshees.)

Thwomp Fortress [from Mario 64]

Babylon 5 Space Station [from Babylon 5] (Large Interior Space including a docking bay.)

Tardis [from Doctor Who] Small blue telephone box with door open on beach. Teleporter inside box. Gigantic Interior Space.)

Random Idea 1: I want to make a completely interior level but build it upside down. So gravity is affecting you, but everything else seems to be in reverse. Ex: The weapons are on the ceiling and grav lifts (which would normally send you up) now send you straight back down towards your floor (interior's ceiling). Just something to mess with people's minds.

Random Idea 2: Another one I thought of is to make an Infection map using the Lighting Orbs and the FX Orbs to make a map that is VERY dark, but the Lighting Orbs are flickering and glowing to give you SOME orientation in a narrow hallway-like map area.

These are ideas I have already, I'm sure I will come up with more soon enough...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 pm
Profile WWW

Death star will be very hard to build though..

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:57 am

Indeed the Death Star will be a challenge, but I'm not planning on doing it to full scale. That would be WAY too big. I'm going to try a relative scale size. And probably only have about 10 or 12 rooms in it, not including 2 large hangar bays on each side of it. As well as a small opening in the top of it, not much bigger than a womp rat. ;)

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Profile WWW

probably a floating map over the blood gulch level and a ramp that leads to the ground,blue base and red base,landing pad on top of the bases,falcon on each one (so u may get 2 island)on the ground there will be scorpion tank with the blues and anti air wart hog and the rvb "emp" wart hog/gauss hog and uv course,many awesome weapons to kill the crap out of the other team :lol:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:12 pm