View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:05 pm

Ultimate Halo Multiplayer game? 

Should they make an utimate multiplayer game?
Poll ended at Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:16 pm
Yes 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
No 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
maybe 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4

Ultimate Halo Multiplayer game? 

Post Ultimate Halo Multiplayer game?
do you think they should make a halo game where it's just multiplayer, custom games, forge, firefight, and theater( no campain) but you have every weapon, map, vehicle, item, etc. from every halo game? And during Multiplayer you could have killstreaks like the ones form halo wars (cyro bomb, mac blast, etc).

Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Post Re: Ultimate Halo Multiplayer game?
I like the idea of having an ultimate multiplayer experience. Although, I don't think adding the killstreaks would be a good idea. Let's not turn this into Modern Warfail. Although I would like to see a FPS multiplayer Halo game that does have some of the vehicles and stuff from Halo Wars. One thing I thought would be interesting, would be to have a vehicle that is specific to a stage. Kind of like the Elephant from Halo 3 is specific to the Sandtrap stage, make a stage in Reach where you can control a Scarab or a Locust or something.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:18 pm
Profile WWW

i think it would be a great idea, but there is a lot of the haloverse to be explained, so they should always have a story or campaign. it can be short but they need to put something in there, for explanation of whats going on and where in the story line they are doing the multiplayer.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Well, I've already heard rumors that more Halo games are going to be made, they just won't be done by Bungie. I can't wait to see what Bungie will be doing next.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:11 am
Profile WWW