View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 am

need help can't sleep 

Post need help can't sleep
like the title says this isn't about reach but i need help. every friday night i can't sleep it feels like i stay up the whole night( not joking) and around 1:00am i start playing reach because i can't sleep. this actually started a few years ago where i went to bed at 10:00pm and woke up at six, later as time went on i woke at 5:00, then for a while 3:00. now as i said before i can't sleep at all. thing is every time i wake up i play to get a little more time in.

ps: trust me if i could i wouldn't bother you guys for help if i had any other choice. and please don't say that i'm addicted cause that will not help

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Post Re: need help can't sleep
Your addicted
No only joking. To me this sounds like a psychological problem, now I'm no expert but can you think of any thing traumatic that might of happend on a Friday? Of corse I probaly don't want you to dig up any supresed memory but I do suggest seeing a doctor or psychiatrist although I gess that you'v seen a doctor. I don't think that I can suggest any thing els exept that you should try not playing halo when you wake as when you get into a routine the mind assumes you need to be redy for activity at that time on a Friday and will try to stay ahed. Like I say though I am no expert.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 am
Profile WWW

Also try the simplelz, a walk in the early evening/ from getting home to tea time ish as well as a simple glass of milk before bed and possibly a light book, nothing that will keep you up and reading late into the night (it happens to me alot).

Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 pm
Profile WWW

well basically what i want is to like maybe go to sleep at 10:00pm and wake up like 4-5 hours later. i mean before i had no problem and i always went to sleep around ten then woke up at like 3:00am and i was fine. but now i just don't get why i can't sleep at all.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Sorry but I'v given all the advise I can think of. If the milk thing dos not work then I resugest seeing your physio (physiotherapist).

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:34 am
Profile WWW