[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
Halo Reach Forum - View topic - Simple Changes You Think Will Enhance the Gameplay
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Simple Changes You Think Will Enhance the Gameplay 

Post Simple Changes You Think Will Enhance the Gameplay
I personally think you should be able to jump the same hight as you could in Halo 2/3, partly because I miss the perks of bumper-jumper, but other reasons include the flow of what a Halo game is and how it feels.
Anything you guys think?

Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 am

Post Re: Simple Changes You Think Will Enhance the Gameplay
i feel the jumping is alright...thats why they have jetpack and speed use it....but the dmr needs to be one shot stronger and gernades a little less powerful

Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 am

well what i'm saying is you should be able to jump clean over another person without using sprint or jet pack because 1) sprint will send you flying in one direction with more horizontal velocity than vertical and also erases any chance of jumping backwards over your enemy for a quick assasination if you're in trouble and 2) jet pack takes a quick second to finally load up and pull you against gravity, so before you even see the guy on your radar, you won't have the chance to 'ninja' him.

but i do agree on the DMR and grenades.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:39 am

i believe the jumping is because spartans back then are not as strong as master chief was who you play as in every other halo so they had to change it to make it realistic and i didnt like ninja i did it occasionally but real skill is turning around and out dmr'ing them or something of that nature

Tue May 04, 2010 9:42 am

i think the jumping is fine, tho sometimes a little annoining when you barely miss a ledge or something. grenades are definetly pretty powerful but i like it. and i also agree the DMR should be a little bit stronger, but not by very much.

Tue May 04, 2010 11:13 am

add a death count to the in game scoreboard so i can know if im positive or not

Tue May 04, 2010 11:26 am

eliminate load out armor abilities and put one or two on the map. Like overshield and active camo used to be.

If your not willing to give us that at least give us some weapon choices on the load out other than an assualt rifle.

Personally I'd like to see loadouts go away all together..put it all back on the map.

Also please fix the battle rifle it's too weak. There was nothing wrong with the old one.

Tue May 04, 2010 11:48 am

Tue May 04, 2010 11:49 am

im not talking about the post game report im talking when im in a match and i press the back button it only says my kills not deaths. id like to see both on the IN GAME scoreboard i dont care about the POST GAME score board

Tue May 04, 2010 12:42 pm

I think the load outs could use some fine tuning. For example when you respawn i find myself accidentally choosing a different load out because the order changes and my brain just tells me to push the button.

Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next