View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Will Armor Lock be noob? 

Post Re: Will Armor Lock be noob?
armor lock is a joke i been killing ppl using it just have to time it when they come out just throw nade at them right before they come out and it blows up as soon as they come out of it and boom dead... armor lock jus delays your death your going to get...

Sat May 01, 2010 1:55 am

i don't think it should take your shields down if you bash him while he's in it. and the emp is mega homo. you should only have one perk to it, either 'invincibility' or 'power drain' not both

Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 am
Site Admin

I think armor lock is actually pretty well balanced. It's really more useful in objective game types or to survive grenade spam, but in a 1v1 fight it's pretty easy to take someone down right as they come out of it.

Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 am

i love armour lock ppl think they can assassinate you so they stand behind you and then you kill him but i think its good because its balanced to sprint and jetpack getting away and invisibility to hide and radar jam which has two perks so its perfectly fine i believe and its all i use especially against over powered gernades

Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 am

i think the armor lock is balanced pretty well. its not hard to see when someone is about to come out and it really depends whats going on around both of you to determine if you can kill him. in my opinion the armor lock is good, even though i dont usually use it.

Tue May 04, 2010 11:06 am

The only reason you could armor lock noob is if they dont know to roll around with a second person because coming out of armor lock leave you extremly vulnurable i have found a way to kill someone coming out of armor lock as soon as the emp blows it's almost to easy to kill them unless like i said he's the distraction to a second person. once again it leads into the whole new possiblilty for different types of stratageys with different types of players

Tue May 04, 2010 12:42 pm

I don't believe it's a noob toy. I find it to be very effective. Sure, people will get angry from not getting that last shot but for one it gives your teamates time to surround the armor lockee and inevitable death from vulnerability.

The great thing I find about it is the fact that there's no more getting caught in the middle of the entire opposing team. It gives you a couple seconds for your team to come and help. As far as using it in a possible lone wolves aspect... then I would agree on taking it out.

Tue May 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Paople that are calling this noob are just pissed off that they can't get that last shot in and think that is sucks for this and noobs only use it. It is a strategy game armor lock is not for trying to kill or live longer its hoping your friend/ally will help you get out of a problem. People who thinks its over powered focus Jet Packs ok I think bungie has done a good job the Beta was perfect the game is for fun not competition dont hate the game hate the players and get a life seriously

Wed May 05, 2010 9:50 am

It is a good tool. If timed properly you can sit a grenade down to explode when they get up from it. It's not noob in the effect that it is limited. :ugeek:

Wed May 05, 2010 10:28 am

Armor Lock is disappointing. It will be over used if it is incorporated into the actual game.

Wed May 05, 2010 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next